Do you have a home in 22307 in Fairfax County that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Hollin Hills:
- the average number of days on the market is 29.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1812 Drury Ln.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 1921 Marthas Rd.
- 1921 Marthas Rd is currently listed for $675,000.
If your detached has been listed for months with no offers, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- What kind of feedback is your residence getting?
- Is your residence listed on your local multiple listing service?
Recently Sold At Hollin Hills
See more Recently Sold At Hollin Hills
Here are a few reasons places will sometimes have no action:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older properties where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- First Impression — Let's face it: some detacheds are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you reflecting on the thought of selling your home in Hollin Hills? If so, it's judicious to really consider what homes close to your home have recently sold for. Sold places can give a home seller an idea what the seller's own detached will fetch. Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more about Will Nesbitt's plan to market your residence. Will Nesbitt is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your home's market value.