Belle Haven Park is located at 6401 George Washington Memorial Pkwy Alexandria, VA. The park is operated by National Park Service. Belle Haven Park is surrounded by Dyke Marsh and 485-acre tidal wetlands. The park also contains the Dyke Marsh Trail.
The Mount Vernon Trail passes through the park. There are a boat ramp and boats for rent at the Belle Haven Marina. The activities in the park include open space, trails, rollerskating, birdwatching, fishing, kayaking/canoeing, and marina/boating. The amenities offered by the park include restrooms, drinking fountains, seating, picnic tables, grills, and food for sale.
Belle Haven Marina, located just south of historic Old Town Alexandria, is a quaint, scenic marina owned by the National Park Service and operated by Belle Haven Marina Inc. Surrounded by Dyke Marsh, the marina is an oasis for boaters in the busy Washington, DC area. The marina offers the following services; wet and dry storage, rack storage, moorings, and a launching ramp.
Belle Haven Park is dog-friendly. The large park sits along the quaint Belle Haven Marina and welcomes leashed dogs. Ample parking and picnic tables are available. Dog owners must clean up after their pets. The Park is open from 6 am to 7 pm, seven days a week.
Properties in Belle Haven
- $1,125,000: 2330 Windsor Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven | Comparables |
- $875,000: 6414 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven Terrace | Comparables |
- $665,000: 6303 Potomac Ave, Alexandria, VA 22307 | New Alexandria | Comparables |
- $839,000: 1799 Duffield Ln, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven On the Green | Comparables |
- $775,000: 1827 Duffield Ln, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven On the Green | Comparables |
- $749,000: 6008 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven | Comparables |
- $1,998,660: 6515 Bluebill Ln, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven Estates | Comparables |
- $835,000: 1739 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Olde Belhaven Towne | Comparables |