Here's a selection of places prepared by Julie Nesbitt specifically for home home buyers shopping for 5-bedroom Colonial-style detached homes in 22307 in Fairfax County.
6026 Grove Dr Alexandria VA is a 5-bedroom Colonial-style place at Belle Haven in Alexandria Virginia.
- The subject property has been for sale 1 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 9
- 6026 Grove Dr is available for $1,300,000.
- The places in this section are brick georgians with an average of 4,215 sqft of living space.
- The neighborhood is served by Belle View Elementary School, and West Potomac High School.
- The median age of homes in Belle Haven is 69 years of age.
- 6026 Grove Dr is located at Belle Haven in the 22307 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the dwelling. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Stunning move in ready 5 bed 3.5 bath colonial nestled in highly sought after Belle Haven! Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac this meticulously updated home has it all. Lush landscaping ushers you inside the entry way to find gleaming wood floors, … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Parker Gray Historic District||1 Active|
Julie Nesbitt's Suggestions For Buyers With A Budget Around $1,300,000
“Not every client is for me and I'm not for every client,” says Julie Nesbitt. “Let's have an open and honest conversation about what how we can work together to achieve your real estate expectations in Fairfax County.”