- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- How many baths do you need? 1613 Belle Haven Rd has 3 full baths. What about half baths? 1613 Belle Haven Rd has 1 half bath.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Do you like brick townhouses? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How important is it that you stay in 22307? Have you considered neighboring areas?
Julie Nesbitt is a Northern Virginia real estate pro. I work hard every day in and around 22307 in Fairfax County. 1613 Belle Haven Rd is a wonderful townhouse, but it's not for every buyer. Call Nesbitt Realty today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your needs and wants list. Nesbitt Realty's goal hope is to come in under budget but hit all of the checkmarks on your priority list. My hope in this post is to help you think about your essentials so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. Have you thought about: