- What style of townhouse do you prefer? If you like colonial townhouses, you'll love the place around 6310 Barrister Pl.
- Do public schools matter to you? 6310 Barrister Pl is served by Belle View Elementary School and .
- Do you need a garage? none of the townhouses in this neighborhood have a garage.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Olde Belhaven Towne is natural gas.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: kpcarlson. 6310 Barrister Pl is an unique and interesting mid 20th-century home in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer. My dream in this real estate remark is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.