Here are a few choices for buyers thinking of mid-sized residences beside a Metro Stop in 22310 in Fairfax County at Marl Pat. At the top of our program is 5905 Dewey Dr Alexandria VA. This detached home is a 4 bedroom with 1,220 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Place Near Huntington Metro"
Has the time come to purchase a real estate? Alright! It's Nesbitt Realty's job to help. Continue reading "We Serve Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria, Virginia"
Market Update: in the NOVA region 22307 ‧ $950,000Do you know all there is to know about 2305 Windsor Rd?
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,526 sqft. On the other hand, 2305 Windsor Rd has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $405 . Still, 2305 Windsor Rd is $649 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2305 Windsor Rd is 63 years old.