Month: September 2021
Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Place Near Huntington Metro
Here are a few choices for buyers thinking of mid-sized residences beside a Metro Stop in 22310 in Fairfax County at Marl Pat. At the top of our program is 5905 Dewey Dr Alexandria VA. This detached home is a 4 bedroom with 1,220 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Place Near Huntington Metro"
We Serve Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria, Virginia
Has the time come to purchase a real estate? Alright! It's Nesbitt Realty's job to help. Continue reading "We Serve Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Alexandria, Virginia"
2305 Windsor Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale
Market Update: in the NOVA region 22307 ‧ $950,000Do you know all there is to know about 2305 Windsor Rd?
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,526 sqft. On the other hand, 2305 Windsor Rd has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $405 . Still, 2305 Windsor Rd is $649 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2305 Windsor Rd is 63 years old.