What Kind Of End Unit Townhouse Can I Buy In 22307 For $850,000?If you’re seeking end unit townhouses to purchase in 22307 in Fairfax County we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at an end unit townhouse like 1739 Belle Haven Rd.
The 22307 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 34 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,694 sqft. But, 1739 Belle Haven Rd has 1,528 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $572 . In contrast, 1739 Belle Haven Rd is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is listed for $184,500. In contrast, 6211 Randall Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6211 Randall Ct is asking $1,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 67 years. 1739 Belle Haven Rd is 57 years old.
Open House this Saturday 7/23 from 1-3pm. New and Improved Price! Old Alexandria charm is waiting for you. Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath end-unit townhouse in the desirable Olde Belhaven Towne, right across the street from the ... [Read more]$835,000 |-| 3 bed |-| 3 bath |-| 1 half-bath |-| 1,528 sqft |-| 1739 Belle Haven Rd Alexandria 22307 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In 22307 For Around $835,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1739 Belle Haven Rd? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized places now available in 22307. All of these residences cost roughly as much as 1739 Belle Haven Rd.
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1739 Belle Haven RdIs the age of the end unit townhouse of importance to you? End Unit Townhouses in Olde Belhaven Towne were built in 1965. As a matter of fact, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes advertised for sale in Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for close to $835,000.
|Recently built (2019 - 2022)||4 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2012)||2 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||2 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||19 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||1 Active|
Price: $835,000 : 1739 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,528 || Days On Market: 2 || || Olde Belhaven Towne || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $5,169 || MLS: VAFX2084692
Open House this Saturday 7/23 from 1-3pm. New and Improved Price! Old Alexandria charm is waiting for you. Don't miss out on this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath end-unit townhouse in the desirable Olde Belhaven Towne, right across the street from the ... [Read more]