Will can help you find a mid-sized property in Fairfax CountyNesbitt Realty advises that buyers looking at 6303 Potomac Ave in Fairfax County find a hard-working Realtor that works mostly with purchasers in Fairfax County. Will Nesbitt is a knowledgeable Realtor who can meet you in a timely manner. Will has experience working with largely purchasers. Therefore, he gets how time is of the essence when shopping for a place in a hot market. 6303 Potomac Ave Alexandria VA 22307 has 3 bedrooms and 1,708 sqft. This detached home is selling for $619,000. In this community, places are typically 92 years old. If you want a mid-sized property in Fairfax County, take a look at the listings below. Will Nesbitt truly cares about his client and is dedicated to finding the best choice of home for the buyer. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to learn a bit more about a mid-sized property in Fairfax County like any of the places below. 6303 Potomac Ave is a mid-sized property in Fairfax County.
Come visit our open house this Sunday (10/30) from 1-4pm! Highly coveted Cape Cod style home with historically significant ownership in the heart of one of Alexandria's most picturesque and popular neighborhoods! Celebrate an almost century of ... [Read more]$619,000 ⁘ 3 BR ⁘ 2 BA ⁘ 1 HB ⁘ 1,708 SQFT ⁘ 6303 Potomac Ave Alexandria 22307 VA ⁘ New Alexandria ⁘
Contemplating a mid-sized property in Fairfax County? Compare these suggestions.
- $625,000: 6922 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA 22042 | City Park Homes | Comparables |
- $625,000: 5424 Ferndale St, Springfield, VA 22151 | North Springfield | Comparables |
- $614,999: 2411 Fairhaven Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Fair Haven | Comparables |
- $574,990: 8519 Highland Ln, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Engleside | Comparables |
- $599,900: 8905 Sylvania St, Lorton, VA 22079 | Pohick Estates | Comparables |
- $649,900: 1110 S Washington St, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Greenway Downs | Comparables |
- $575,000: 6408 Willowood Ln, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Rose Hill | Comparables |
- $650,000: 5908 Atteentee Rd, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield | Comparables |
See more in FocusContact Will Nesbitt for a complete list of mid-sized property in Fairfax County real estate Advertised For Sale. Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. All the places in this table are about the same living area as 6303 Potomac Ave. Why compare properties of a similar size to 6303 Potomac Ave in Alexandria? Furthermore, by comparing similarly-sized places, a property hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Alexandria.
Would you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table above. The table describes how many detached homes selling for circa $619,000 have a garage in Alexandria. Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia? All the places in this table have homes on the market which are circa the same living area as 6303 Potomac Ave. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing various communities, a buyer client can understand what is as a matter of fact available in 22307.
For Sale In Alexandria With A Garage
|No garage parking||67 Active|
|Property has a garage||23 Active|