- South-End of Old Town- these are mostly upscale colonial properties located south of King Street in Old Town in Alexandria.
- Fort Hunt Real Estate- is a quiet and tranquil neighborhood near the Potomac River.
- The Huntington/ Penn Dawn area- is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County that is comprised of the Huntington subdivision and Jefferson Manor. Homes here are mostly brick duplex.
- Groveton Real Estate- is a community located just south of Alexandria along Richmond Highway. It's compromised largely of single-family homes centering around the Beacon Hill Shopping Center.
- Belle View Condos- are garden-style condos located between the George Washington Parkway and Fort Hunt Road in Fairfax County Virginia.
- Bucknell Manor- is a community of duplex townhomes and Cape-Cod style single-family homes in Fairfax County Virginia just outside Old Towne Alexandria.
- Olde Belhaven Towne- is located at Belle Haven Country Club between Fort Hunt Road and the George Washington Parkway.
- River Towers Condos- is a high-rise condominium community located in Fairfax County near the Potomac River and Fort Hunt Road at Belle View Boulevard.
How much do homes cost in New Alexandria?
What types of homes are for sale in New Alexandria?
How old are homes for sale in New Alexandria?