Would You Pay $1,250,000 For A 4-bedroom Colonial-style Home In Alexandria, Virginia?
Do you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22307 in Alexandria area? Alan Clerinx can assist you with a detached home like 6222 Tally Ho Ln, but these facts can prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Considerations
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 72 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,740 sqft. Nevertheless, 6222 Tally Ho Ln has 2,416 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $517
. Still, 6222 Tally Ho Ln is $517 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. Above all, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 34 years. 6222 Tally Ho Ln is 69 years old.
In addition, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 03/05/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about detached homes like 6222 Tally Ho Ln.
Continue reading "6222 Tally Ho Ln, Alexandria VA 22307 Advertised For Sale"
Looking at these photographs and prices from Belle Haven
, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite communities in 22307.
Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A Purchase Of Real Estate In 22307 In Fairfax County?"