Valuable Things About Detached Homes Advertised For Sale In Fairfax CountyGet in touch with us to learn more about 2202 Fordham Dr in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,633 sqft. Conversely, 2202 Fordham Dr has 3,000 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $462 . But, 2202 Fordham Dr is $397 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 2202 Fordham Dr is 70 years old.
Real Estate Data In The Alexandria AreaDo you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $2,200,000 for a 5-bedroom residence like 2220 Windsor Rd in Alexandria? Moreover, you might find problems with the home after closing. But even so, Julie Nesbitt can order a home inspection to reveal most potential problems. In fact, there are always pitfalls in 22307 real estate. Nevertheless, a supportive real estate agent like Julie is able to guide you to manage or avoid many of the risks associated with buying a home in 22307 in Alexandria. Continue reading "2220 Windsor Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
Are You Investigating To Purchase A Detached Home In 22307 in Alexandria?You may be interested to learn pro tips from Monika Ortiz for buyers looking in Fairfax County. Besides, it's generally a good idea to learn from a personable sage. 1801 Edgehill Dr is situated in 22307. Continue reading "Real Estate Buying Hints In Alexandria"
As featured on House and Garden’s Decorating cover page this spacious home is located in the heart of sought-after Belle Haven on a rare double lot. The carefully curated expansion was done by renowned architect Bud Adams and its practical, … [Read more]Continue reading "Check Out 2101 Belle Haven Rd Alexandria VA 22307 -|- $2,000,000"
5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 3236
Added: 12/24/20, Last Updated: 12/25/2020
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFX1172206
Subdivision: Lee Forest<!--
List Price: 995000.00-->