$850,000 ↔ Alexandria VA 22307 - Comparables and Suggestions22307 is a good area to shop homes for approximately $850,000. Check out this one-of-a-kind residence at 6414 Fort Hunt Rd which is on the market today. In addition, many buyers will be impressed by what this home can provide. Continue reading "6414 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
A Primer On Residences Listed For Sale In Fairfax County
How Much Does A 1,728 Sqft} Place Not Unlike 1521 Belle Haven Rd Cost In Alexandria?At a price of $805,000, 1521 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria VA is an intriguing property compared to other homes on the market now. But, consider that the average living area of residences in the Alexandria area is 1,719. Continue reading "1521 Belle Haven Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed For Sale"
Some Bits of Information About Residences Listed In Fairfax CountyWell ... is 1799 Duffield Ln the dream interior unit townhouse for you? Frankly, Alan Clerinx really doesn't know. That is, unless you answer a series of questions. Are you looking for a $839,000 home in Alexandria? Can you afford $839,000? Is it actually worth $875,000 or $825,000? Do you need 4 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $5,197 on this interior unit townhouse acquisition? Besides, building equity in your interior unit townhouse in the Alexandria area is a ready-made savings plan. Continue reading "1799 Duffield Ln, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
Would You Pay $875,000 For A Mid-Sized 4-Bedroom Home In 22307 in Fairfax County?Let Nesbitt Realty know if you're mulling over the idea of mid-sized detached homes in Alexandria. 6414 Fort Hunt Rd is an example of this colonial community in 22307. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22307. Actually, you will perhaps be amazed by what this detached home has in store for shoppers. Continue reading "6414 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
What Kind Of End Unit Townhouse Can I Buy In 22307 For $850,000?If you’re seeking end unit townhouses to purchase in 22307 in Fairfax County we’ve collected some facts for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at an end unit townhouse like 1739 Belle Haven Rd.
The 22307 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22307 area is 34 days.
- The average living area in the 22307 area is 1,694 sqft. But, 1739 Belle Haven Rd has 1,528 sqft of living area.
- The 22307 Area has an average price per square foot of $572 . In contrast, 1739 Belle Haven Rd is $546 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22307 area?
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is the least expensive home in the 22307 area. 6631 Wakefield Dr #907 is listed for $184,500. In contrast, 6211 Randall Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22307 area. 6211 Randall Ct is asking $1,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22307 area is 67 years. 1739 Belle Haven Rd is 57 years old.
Facts and data about the current state of the single-family home real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 07/22/2022Are you mulling over the idea of buying a detached house in 22307? If yes, you will want to learn more about single-family home real estate in Northern Virginia. On the other hand, you will be shocked by what is happening in the house real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the single-family home real estate market, including
- house inventory data,
- what detached houses have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about detached houses currently listed.
Dreaming of buying a home? Good. Please rely on a professional like Nesbitt Realty to help. Continue reading "Our Realtors Serve Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In Fairfax County"
Are you shopping condominiums for sale in Fairfax County? Continue reading "How Much Do Condos Listed For Sale Cost At Olde Belhaven Towne In 22307?"