4 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia For $999,000As of 05/13/2022, 2316 Windsor Rd Alexandria has been on the market for 1 days. It's currently advertised at $999,000. Consider the prices and pictures of this residence at 2316 Windsor Rd. Furthermore, even if you are not astonished by what this detached home has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2316 Windsor Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Market Update: in the NOVA region 22307 ‧ $950,000Do you know all there is to know about 2305 Windsor Rd?
The Alexandria Area Data
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 58 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,526 sqft. On the other hand, 2305 Windsor Rd has 1,440 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $405 . Still, 2305 Windsor Rd is $649 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 2305 Windsor Rd is 63 years old.
Learn More About Homes For Sale In The Alexandria AreaThere's a lot to love about this detached home in 22307 in Alexandria. But is 6032 Fort Hunt Rd the perfect residence for you? As a home shopper, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
There are a lot of things to think about. For example:Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is natural gas. Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Continue reading "6032 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Updated Listing At in Fairfax County Virginia 22307 || $920,000Are you worrying about buying real estate like 6022 Fort Hunt in 22307 in Fairfax County? Further, you might find something you don't like in the Belle Haven association documents. But, Alan Clerinx can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the property hunter. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Still, a real estate professional like Alan Clerinx has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "6022 Fort Hunt, Alexandria VA 22307 On The Market"
Location, Location–A real Jewel!! Totally renovated, 3 levels, 4 BRs, 3.5 Baths–new siding/windows–full finished bst–Mstr BR/BA Suite–wonderful screened porch for outdoor living, large private deck with hot tub, landscaped front & back … [Read more]$980,000 /// 4 BR /// 3 BA /// 1 HB /// Alexandria Continue reading "$980,000 For Sale At 6435 Princeton Dr In Alexandria VA 22307"