4 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia For $999,000As of 05/13/2022, 2316 Windsor Rd Alexandria has been on the market for 1 days. It's currently advertised at $999,000. Consider the prices and pictures of this residence at 2316 Windsor Rd. Furthermore, even if you are not astonished by what this detached home has for the right buyer, a real estate shopper can benefit from this information. Continue reading "2316 Windsor Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 Listed"
Reflecting on Detached Homes At Belle Haven? Look at This Detached Home.
Are You Desiring No Less Than 3,000 Sqft Of Detached Home In Alexandria?Julie Nesbitt tells us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to consider this property at 6110 Woodmont Rd available for $1,400,000. But, consider that the average living area of homes in Fairfax County is 2,787. Continue reading "6110 Woodmont Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Advisory"
Valuable Things About Detached Homes Advertised For Sale In Fairfax CountyGet in touch with us to learn more about 2202 Fordham Dr in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 81 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,633 sqft. Conversely, 2202 Fordham Dr has 3,000 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $462 . But, 2202 Fordham Dr is $397 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 43 years. 2202 Fordham Dr is 70 years old.
Learn More About Homes For Sale In The Alexandria AreaThere's a lot to love about this detached home in 22307 in Alexandria. But is 6032 Fort Hunt Rd the perfect residence for you? As a home shopper, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
There are a lot of things to think about. For example:Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community's most common cool systems are central a/c? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at community is natural gas. Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Continue reading "6032 Fort Hunt Rd, Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale"
Classically elegant center hall custom colonial on beautifully landscaped enormous lot with in ground private pool, decks and lanai! Featuring formal living room with gas fireplace, built in custom bookcases, and crown molding. The formal … [Read more]$1,389,000 |-| 4 BR |-| 3 BA |-| 1 HB |-| Alexandria VA Continue reading "1915 Windsor Rd Alexandria VA 22307 For Sale |-| $1,389,000"